About the Business Journal
The Long Beach Business Journal has served as the “voice of business” since its premiere edition in March 1987. It covers a wide range of business and community issues, with special focuses on international trade, real estate and development, healthcare, tourism, aviation and aerospace, technology, financial services, the arts and education. Additionally, the Business Journal editorial team tracks local, state and national legislation impacting business and keeps its readers informed about City Hall actions.
The Business Journal is a tabloid newspaper, published biweekly – every other Tuesday. Circulation is 30,000 copies minimum. Most copies are distributed within the cities of Long Beach, Signal Hill and Carson, with some circulation in Downtown Los Angeles and parts of Orange County.
During the year, the Business Journal presents numerous special reports, including Economic Outlook, Real Estate & Development Quarterly, International Trade (during World Trade Month), Healthcare, Corporate Presence and the annual Meeting Sites Guide.
The Long Beach Business Journal is a publication of South Coast Publishing, Inc., headquartered in the City of Signal Hill.
These values govern all that we do:
- Our readers come first
- Our foremost standard of conduct is integrity
- Every employee is a team member and contributes to our success individually and collectively
- We are committed to the communities in which we live and work
- We realize the value in actively recruiting, developing, and mentoring talented individuals of diverse cultures and backgrounds
- We reserve the right to refuse any advertisement that we deem inappropriate, misleading or contrary to the highest ethical standards of business.